Research published by Technavio indicates the virtual reality education market could expand by USD 6.34 billion between 2020-2024
Virtual reality solutions for education are continually developing. Innovation in hardware is the catalyst for software engineers to develop new apps and services designed specifically for classrooms and learning environments.
Technavio, a research and advisory company, recently published a report detailing how the VR market could develop in the next 4 years. It breaks down the analysis by both product and geography. North America is identified as leading the market and key trends are identified such as social VR and cross platform access.
The report also identifies that hardware is becoming more affordable for both entry level devices and the premium market.
A sample of the report is available here: https://www.technavio.com/report/virtual-reality-market-in-education-sector-industry-analysis
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- VR Hardware – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- VR Content – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user placement
- Higher education – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- K-12 – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alchemy VR Ltd.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Avantis Systems Ltd.
- EON Reality, Inc.
- Facebook Inc.
- HTC Corp.
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Sony Corp.
- Virtalis Holdings Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations