To celebrate the launch of Al Kingsley’s new book: My Secret EdTech Diary, a panel of experts will gather to reflect upon and debate the future of EdTech
EdTech is a big part of teaching and learning in schools today, laying the foundations for students’ future careers in a tech-based world.
To examine its impact, NetSupport is bringing together an online panel of international education experts for a lively discussion about the future of EdTech – and to celebrate the launch of a new book by its CEO, Al Kingsley, named ‘My Secret #EdTech Diary’.
The event is free to attend and takes place on 14th July 2021, between 17:30 and 19:00 BST. It will see the panel discussing subjects such as the relationship between schools and EdTech vendors, the rise of evidence-based products, EdTech trends and changes, the go-to places to develop EdTech knowledge, and their own experiences using EdTech and adapting to technology changes.
Guest panellists include:
- Derek Newton, an Education Writer and Contributor at Forbes with bylines in USA Today, Washington Post and more.
- Linda Parsons, the Educational Technology Lead at Deira International School in Dubai.
- Caroline Wright, the Director General of the British Educational Suppliers Association (BESA).
- Al Kingsley, CEO of NetSupport and Chair of two Multi-Academy Trusts
- Ben Whitaker, an Educational Consultant and Director of Edufuturists.
Al Kingsley comments, “It doesn’t matter whether you’re a teacher, a school leader or a parent – if you’re interested in how education technology is used in our schools, then I really encourage you to attend this online event and hear the discussion between our fantastic panellists, who are all experts in their field.”
To attend the event click here
You can learn more about EdTech here; https://global-edtech.com/edtech-definitions-products-and-trends/