Education Ecosystem 3.0 will provide a range of new features for the delivery of project-based learning initiatives.
Project-Based Learning platform Education Ecosystem has announced the launch of a new web app. The latest version of the web app comes with a range of new features and UX enhancements that aim to deliver a more intuitive and streamlined learning experience.
The core features of the new web app include the following:
- Personalized learning pathways: The new web app 3.0 offers personalized learning pathways that allow users to choose the projects they want to learn based on their skill level and interests.
- Enhanced project management tools: Users can now manage their projects more effectively with features like a project dashboard, to-do lists, and progress tracking.
- More powerful search function: With videos in YouTube and other streaming platforms merged into one cluster; users can now find projects more quickly and accurately.
- Redesigned user interface: The new web app features a completely redesigned user interface that is both sleek and intuitive, making it easy to navigate and find what they need.
- Improved Security: Education Ecosystem has migrated to Django 4.0. This state-of-the-art security upgrade provides the latest features to ensure the utmost protection against vulnerabilities and potential attacks.
The new web app 3.0 also solves known user experience issues by using the latest HTML5 for its video player, the new web app solves issues related to the responsiveness of its application. Moreover, the new web app 3.0 comes with a whopping 600 new projects uploaded to the platform. These projects cover a wide range of topics and skill levels, ensuring that there is something for everyone.
“With the enhanced project management tools, personalized learning pathways, and more powerful search function, we are confident that our users will be able to find the right projects for their skill level and achieve their learning goals more effectively,” said Education Ecosystem CEO, Dr. Michael J. Garbade.
You can learn more about the platform here: https://educationecosystem.com/
New to EdTech? Read our EdTech 101 guide: https://global-edtech.com/edtech-definitions-products-and-trends/