March 7, 2022
New AI-powered EdTech Luca & Friends has been released on Google Play and the Apple app store
GOFA, the creators of a new AI-powered EdTech app, Luca & Friends, are hoping their app will encourage children to improve their fitness and learn about STEM through the metaverse. Luca & Friends aims to be the first app of its kind to combine learning and fitness and is designed for kids ages 4-8. The app provides an interactive and immersive learning experience in which kids play games by using basic movements like stretch or jump to touch or catch the right answers. Kids build strength, endurance, coordination, and flexibility while practicing English and Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) skills.
“In an age where kids are spending more time in front of their screens, we have created a way to make that time for active fun and learning,” said Wayne Chung, CEO of GOFA, creators of Luca & Friends. “The engaging games in the app, based on principles of English and STEM; help instill healthy habits, giving kids the perfect platform on which to improve their knowledge and increase their daily exercise.”
Key features of Luca & Friends include:
- Social interaction – Players can invite friends and family to join the fun.
- Educational Content – Over 100 lessons and activities covering English and STEM topics, which are curriculum aligned.
- Rewards – Reward programs to motivate kids to stay active.
- Parent Dashboard – Helps parents monitor their child’s progress.
- Playback Mode – Videos of each play session can be downloaded on the device.
You can read more about this EdTech app here: https://www.lucafriends.com/
New to EdTech? Read our EdTech 101 guide: https://global-edtech.com/edtech-definitions-products-and-trends/